Tuesday, March 19, 2013

because as you whisper....



It's a my sad sad day . . sad for all the time my embrace was empty of you 

sad for being stubborn to be sad .

I'm HURT all the time. Gigi & Chacha Emoticons 15

I don't want to CRY for the way I feel inside.
I just want someone to hold me...
I'm alone in the dark,Gigi & Chacha Emoticons 20 please try to FIND me.
If no one CARES, I don't see a point to go on.
Anyone find me! Anyone care!
I'm sorry, I just don't want to be ALONE anymore.
I feel unheard and unseen. Depressed and weak. 
No one cares and yet I'm always the sorry one.
Someone find me! I'm scared. 
Please HOLD me until it all ends.
Gigi & Chacha Emoticons 38Just hold me that’s all I want.
I don't want to be ALONE in the dark.
Just hold me as I start to disappear from the light.
Just hold me as I start to cry.Gigi & Chacha Emoticons 46
Just hold me so I wont be alone inside.
Gigi & Chacha Emoticons 25Just hold me so I don't do something wrong.
Just hold me so tight, that for a MOMENT I could feel the light....



i hope i will smile like this again :'(
i miss that smile . . my laughter . . 
just waiting who person will make my heart become heppy. .

Sad is no fun . 

Sad is upsetting

Sad is depressing . 

Sad is boring

Sad is no good . Sad is lonely :'(



I always pray that all these problems will be solved and I believe what is happening there is wisdom in it. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...