Thursday, March 8, 2012

without u,i will badmud ..grrrr

I feel very sad ... I do not know why ... what happened?
my heart sick .... lately our relationship uncertain .... I do not know what my mistake .... what happened ... sometimes I think I screamed with all my might ... but I can not afford one myself ... I do not know to whom I want to tell ....
you ..... if it is you are with me now, I feel like hugging you too ... I did wrong to be so ... I am happy to be like before we ever ... laughing together ... eating ice cream with .. kite play with ... I miss the very memories ....
love ... help is not to be like this again .. give me joy that we had enjoyed before .... I love you 
....
dedicated for my luv
anwar adnan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...